Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Orphan Run Oklahoma- The Church at Battle Creek
Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
Broken Arrow, OK
Online registration is
closed, but you can still
sign up on Race Day
The Orphan Run is approaching us! There is less than a week until Race Day. We are extremely excited about this and would ask that you read the following information carefully. Please remember that we would like for you to bring a new or used item (clothing/ shoes/ Baby supplies) for the Local Foster Children here in Oklahoma to packet pickup. We will have a few items on hand for you to purchase for $2- $5 if you would prefer.
1. Packet Pickup/ Pre-Race Registration will be available during the following times. Please print and bring your email confirmation/ ticket with you.
Thursday, May 31, 2012 from 11:30am- 7:00pm
Fleet Feet Blue Dome Store
418 East 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
Friday, June 1, 2012 from 11:30am- 6:30pm
The Church at BattleCreek
3025 N. Aspen Ave
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
2. On Race Day, you MUST pick up a timing chip to receive a time/ award (5K only). The timing chip pickup location will be near the stage stage by Race Day Registration. You must bring your number to pick up the timing chips. After the race, you must return th e timing chips to the volunteers at the finish line. There is a $50 fee if the chips are not returned.
Huge Shout out to the Orphan Run Premier Sponsors- Wyatt Orthodontics and Covington Aircraft, and our Diamond Sponsor, Gateway Mortgage Group!
When & Where
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 a.m. - registration opens
- 7:30 a.m. - 5k race begins
- 8:00 a.m. - 1m fun run begins
- 9:00 a.m. - awards ceremony begins
- 9:15 a.m. - family oriented reception
Awards and More
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 in each age group for both genders.
- Reception includes over 25+ Foster and Adoptive Organizations , face painting, live entertainment, and a free photo booth.
- Find out more information about our cause at www.OrphanRunOK.com.